- 8:00 a.m. Parachute Express opens (All developmental areas are open in the classroom, and children move from one curriculum area to the next).
- 8:30 a.m. 4 Hour Preschool Program begins.
- 10:15 a.m Clean-Up bell rings. Children help in the clean-up process to keep their playschool tidy.
- 10:20 a.m. Puzzle Time
- 10:30 a.m. Snack Time
- 10:50 a.m Circle Time
- 11:10 a.m. Outdoor Play
- 12:00 p.m. Lunch Time
- 12:30 p.m. 4 Hour Preschool Program ends.
- Quiet Time for full day friends. (Children read books with their blanket and a soft cuddly toy, and listen to quiet music)
- 1:30 p.m. Choice Time (All developmental areas are open in the classroom and children move from one curriculum area to the next).
- 2:30 p.m. Clean Up Time
- 2:35 p.m. Circle Time
- 2:55 p.m. Outdoor Play
- 4:00 p.m. Transition to Inside for Snack Time
- 4:20 p.m. Choice Time in the classroom (Some developmental areas are closed, as children begin to wind down from their day, to prepare for parents arrival).
- 5:00 p.m. Parachute Express closes….Please be on time.
To get started, give Parachute Express Playschool a call at 250-655-4476.
By providing a comprehensive education, we're able to help those in our care progress rapidlyand be ready when it's time to start attending school. The Parachute Express Teaching Team , North Saanich.